If you have apps or games that don’t scale full screen, a solution to this problem has been found. The guys at jkkmobile.com released a video tutorial in which instructions are shown on how to be able to enjoy your favorite apps that are not optimised for Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 7-inch screen to run in full screen mode.
You can play the video attached or follow the instructions bellow in order to scale the apps full screen :
- 1. Download “Spare Parts” application from Android Market and install it. If you visit us from the Galaxy Tab, follow this link : Spare Parts
- 2. Launch “Spare Parts” and scroll down to “Compability Mode”. Un-tick the box and tick it back.
- 3. Reboot the Galaxy Tab.
- 4. Launch “Spare Parts” again, scroll down to “Compatibility Mode” and un-tick the box.
- 5. Reboot the Galaxy Tab.
- 6. Congratulations. Your apps are displayed in full screen!