Samsung officially announced and confirmed the long awaited Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi only at CES 2011. The new version of the tablet will be released in the United States in the 1st quarter of this year but no exact release date or price has been revealed yet.
The Wi-Fi version of the Galaxy Tab is expected to come price tag of under $500.
“Consumers and enterprise want different options,” Khan said. “We’re giving consumers the most choice.”
Here are the specs for the Wi-Fi Galaxy Tab :
- Rear-facing 3-megapixel camera
- Front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera and camcorder
- Flash 10.1 support
- 16GB of internal storage with microSD expansion for up to 32 GB of additional storage
- Weight: 13 ounces; Depth: 12 millimeters thin
- 7-inch TFT display with 1,024 x 600 WSVGA resolution
- OS: Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- All Share DLNA support
- 4,000 mAh Battery