After the rumors that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 will be presented at MWC-2011 event in Barcelona, a video teaser in which the Galaxy Tab 2 is shown it’s already on the internet.(see bellow)
It is believed that the next generation of Samsung tablet will receive an LCD-TFT display after the managing director of the OLED-Association revealed in an interview that Samsung doesn’t have enough Super AMOLED Displays at the moment and more will be produced around Q3 of 2011.
Rumored specifications of the Galaxy Tab 2 started to show up and it appears that Samsung is going to release the tablet running Gingerbread and will get Honeycomb update when it will be released.
Rumored Specifications :
- 3D Display (after upgrade to 3.0 Honeycomb)
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- 7-inch display
- Gorilla Glass screen
- 8.0 megapixel camera with HD video recording (1080p) with Dual LED flash
- 3.0 megapixel front facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0,
- USB Port
- 64 GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD Slot (up to 32 GB)
- 1024 MB RAM
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer
- Colors: Black-Black, Black-Silver, White-Silver
In my opinion, the Galaxy Tab 2 video teaser is fake just by looking at it, the poor production of the ad and nothing specific to a new tablet. Also some of the specs from above look a bit to good to be true so we can just wait and see what is going to be released.
What do you think? Fake or not?
Via : OLED-Display